Iron Man and woManposted by: | category:
The adrenaline fest left town and now its time for testosterone fest to take over Whistler. Iron Man hits town on the weekend and will have an impact on riders planning on coming up to ride WMBP. Here are some tips if you plan to ride the Park.
- Come up Saturday night, not Sunday morning
- Passing through Squamish no later than 7:30 am on Sunday if you can’t come the night before
- Ride later on Sunday, Hwy 99 north re-opens from Squamish north as of 12:30 pm
- Parking will be closed in regular day lots BUT available in Lots 6 and 7 with access via Excalibur Gondola from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Safe bet it will be a lot less busy in the Park this weekend so make the effort it will be worth it!